søndag 4. januar 2009

UFOs / WISPs

Yesterday I picked up some
of my UFOs and WISPs that
I hope to finish during the
coming months.
The Tilda Stitchery is hardly
started.




This embroidery I started
at Christmas. May be this
will be the first project I'll
finish.

The last photo shows:
A little wallhanging that
only needs a butterfly to
be appliqued before quilting.
A finished table cloth top,
and some blue squares that
have been in the cupboard
for years.
I guess I just should get
started now :-)

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

We will finish a lot of projects this year :)

Julie sa...

You will have some nice things when you get them finished!

Four Smiles sa...

You have done such a wonderful job getting out all of your UFO's and completing so many for this month! Great work
Cheers Erica