lørdag 27. februar 2010

Progress

It's already evening here. I have been working on the table runner. I made some changes on the borders as well as the colours. I'm not quite satisfied, but that was what I found in my stash. I have some applique left + to sew the binding by hand. I don't know how much more I will do tonight, but sure continue tomorrow. I have enjoyed the day - a cup of tea now and then, a little bit snacks and good music combined with the sewing - it couldn't have been better.
How are you all?

13 kommentarer:

Grethe sa...

Very nice, Super that you have chosen you own colours on this table-runner.(mine will be a "copy-cat" one when ever I will start on it). Very nice to be able to comunicate with people around the world on this Sewing Spring Party. So many interesting projects around. Happy Quilting :-)

Annelis hantverk sa...

Så mycket vackra handabeten som du gör!
Ha en fin dag!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI sa...

Hi,I sure do like those chickens---they are so cute!!!!!! Little Sister-Barbara.

I LOVE those chickens--gotta have me some--Hugs, Di

Karen sa...

The greens you have used give your table runner a very spring look.
I am continuing to sew today, too. Projects to finish.

Unknown sa...

Beautiful table runner for easter!
Manuela

Moneik sa...

Very cute tablerunner.

joan sa...

What a lovely tablerunner. I am so glad you could come to the party.
Happy sewing!

~Marica~ sa...

Vilken härlig påsklöpare du har fått till under sydagen :)


Ha det så gott!

Quilter Going Bananas sa...

Love your tablerunner, can't wait to see the completed project!

Strlady sa...

Your project turned out wonderful! Congrats!

Loralynn sa...

Very pretty! I love the soft colors you chose.

Jocelyn sa...

Very cute. It was such a fun party!

Simone de Klerk sa...

This has become such a cute tablerunner! I love it.