torsdag 30. desember 2010

OPAM December

It's time to show the last finishes for 2010. I want to say thank you to Peg and Kris for hosting OPAM (One Project A Month) - it has definitely helped me to finish projects - and I'm very glad to hear that this will continue next year.
The table runner was my handmade SSCS-gift for Jenny in Australia. When I visited her blog, I saw she was very fond of flowers, so the choice was easy. Thank you to Donna for hosting the Santa Secret Christmas Swap (SSCS). I think this was the third time I participated.
My daughter's Log Cabin quilt is finished, and we both are satisfied with the result. It's quilted by Merete.The bag from this post is also a Dec. finish.
During Christmas I haven't done any sewing - just knitting.



7 kommentarer:

Grethe sa...

SUPER logcabin:-) Så hyggelig at du har en datter som også liker quilting!! Kjempefin blomster løper også.
Godt Nytt År til deg og din familie, Oddbjørg.

Elyte sa...

Well done Oddbjorg, and your log cabin looks gorgeous made in those colours. I hope it keeps your daughter happy and warm.

Hellen Sigurbjörg sa...

Jeg synes den brune og rose fargen gar veldig fint sammen i ditt teppe! Ha fortsatt god jul! Her fejrer vi jul til den 6. januar.

marina sa...

What wonderful finishes. Love the log cabin. Have a wonderful New Year!!

Chookyblue...... sa...

lovely runner.......OPAM has been good......

Jenny sa...

Thanks again for my beautiful table runner and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

annemariesquilt sa...

For et nyderlig log cabin teppe du har laget !!!
Løperen var også kjempeflott..
Godt Nyttår til deg også ;-)